Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Thank You

I just wanted to say Thank You for all that have visited my savings blog.  I have done over 2,000 post on this blog since January 1st 2010.  I have been doing a lot of thinking lately about my blog and have decided to it's time to say Goodbye.  With working full time and spending time with my family (& Grandblessings/and 1 coming in October) there really isn't much time left at the end of the day (and no energy).  When I started this blog (BEFORE EXTREME COUPONING SHOW) there were a lot of deals out there so I really didn't have to do a lot of searching on the internet to find them.  Well to be frank... that day is over.  I feel like that show has put a lot of restrictions on couponing now (for example Meijer not doubling their coupons, etc.).  It takes a lot of time looking for great deals to post.  I might be selfish, but I feel like time my family comes first right now. This has not been an easy decision for me  I hope that you understand where I'm coming from.  I hope that throughout time on the blog, I was able to help you score some great deals or great printable coupons.  I just wanted to say Thank You for being a part of my journey with Savings School.  God Bless You all.

No comments: