Friday, January 4, 2013

Getting Back Slowly


With having time off for bereavement from Grandma passing away and this week on vacation, I'm slowly coming back to the blog.  I try to set new goals every year (last year was becoming more organized and being debt free).  I have acheived a lot with our finances and I'm almost to the debt free point (a lot of sacrifices along the way).  I have become more organized around the house and plan of doing more of that again this year.  This years goal is to purge.  I have A LOT of stuff that I haven't used in years that's just cluttering my house up.  With being on vacation this week, the garbage cart has been full and have been making several trips to Goodwill.  I don't anticipate it being done all at once, but I think that I'm going to set small goals for each room.  I've already done my craft room and linen closet this week.  I think that it's important to set goals for your life.  You don't always have to achieve each one, but I think that it's important to TRY.  Set small ones first and aim high for others.  It's amazing what can happen when you put your faith and trust in God and exciting to see what the outcome is.  I like this Bible verse, Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

No comments: