Thursday, December 15, 2011

What's Up

Sorry about the sparatic post lately.  I've been super busy and have had a lot on my mind.  I have such a cute little longhaired wiener dog that has had a medical issue (needs surgery to remove a stone in his bladder) and was quoted an amount of 1,800-3,000.00 for (YIKES!) and wanted to cry.  I didn't want to put him down, but I received GOOD NEWS today and his life is being spared (and my miracle is affordable).  His surgery is scheduled for next Thursday.  I just LOVE this dog.  In the meantime, I've been selling mittens that I've been making out of recycled wool sweaters (God always provides) and this will help pay for Dempsey's surgery.  Thank You for being so patient with my rare post lately.  I'll try to find some deals for you soon.  Keep Dempsey in your prayers for a great surgery (no complications).  Thank You all

No comments: