Sunday, April 17, 2011

Counterfeit Coupon

I'm not sure if I ever posted a link for this bricks printable coupon. There are a lot of bloggers that posted this coupon link ( I'm not sure where it has originated). If you have this coupon please destroy it because it's counterfeit. I had NO idea as I'm sure that a lot of other coupon bloggers did not either. I apologize for this and deeply sorry. I feel sick about this. I try with all of my heart to post only ethical deals and coupons. I have a link on the left side of my blog for the Coupon Information Corporation. Please click on it and you can view counterfeit coupons that are going around (so you know NOT to use them and to tell other coupon friends the same). Also see my previous post on "if it's too good to be true, it probably is". I encourage you to check the link out. I just went on there to view and I will probably be checking it weekly from now on.

No comments: