Sunday, February 20, 2011

AWESOME Deal At Petsmart!

Before store sale and coupons used, this would have cost $87.62.


After store sale and coupons used, this only cost me 13.03. That's a savings of $74.59!



I went to Petsmart yesterday and got an AWESOME deal! This is what I got (minus Dempsey's collar and 3 Greenie bones for Dempsey, Rollie & Bailey they wanted a treat when I got home)

I got:
-7 bags (4 lbs) of Science Diet Dog food (normal price is 9.99 and 10.99 per bag) was on sale for 5.00/bag (when you are a Petsmart PetPerk Member- you can print off a temp card before you go)
-1 Dog collar (on clearance for 2.97)
-4 Greenies bones (used (2) B1G1 FREE coupons from Coupons.com)

I used (5) 5.00 coupons from the 1/9 Smart Source coupon insert. I also printed some coupons out from Science Diet (you need to sign up to print them) used (2) 3.00 printables, and 2 B1G1 Free Greenies coupons from coupons.com


Good News ... This sale ends on 2/21 so you have time to get to Petsmart to get some cheap high quality dog food.

No comments: