Monday, August 23, 2010

Meijer Tonight

I went to Meijer tonight to grab the deal on Ziploc bags/containers and Progresso Soup (I got 16 cans!) At this price, I needed to stock up! 2 pints of blueberries not in the picture (My Grand daughter LOVES them!)
**Before coupons and in-store savings, this would have cost an unbelieveable $129.76
After coupons and in-store savings, this cost 34.68. I got 3 catalinas (9.50 total), plus a 4.00 one for my next meat purchase.
After catalina coupons received (not including the 4.00 one),
*I technically paid $25.18 for ALL of this!
I got the 3.50 catalina coupon for purchasing 5 boxes of Granola bars. The Chex mix is on sale this week for 1.00/bag. There was a .50 off coupon in the 10/2 Smart Source insert (so got those 2 bags for FREE).
The best news of all... You can get the same great deal with the information below!

No comments: