Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Good Deals At Dollar General

I had to do 3 different transactions because I forgot my deodorant coupons at home! Good thing that I only live a block away!
All of this cost only $6.13
*You can get 1.00/1 coupons for Welchs Grape Juice off coupons.com.
They were on sale for 2.00 each, so only paid 1.00 each for them.
*The Gillette cost 2.50 (reg price) and I had 1.00/1 coupon, so paid 1.50
*The Reach toothbrushes (double pack) cost 2.00 and I had 1.00 coupon, so paid 1.00 for 2
*See a previous post for a printable 3.00/2 coupon for the Suave deodorant. (You need to do separate transactions for each 2 that you buy because the coupon states 1 coupon per purchase)
It was great because I only had to pay the tax for 4 deodorants which was only .36 cents!
You can get the same great deal. Give Dollar General at try.

No comments: