Friday, April 23, 2010

Did you get to Meijer Yet?

Did you get a chance to go to Meijer yet? Before coupons and in-store savings, this would have cost $42.60. After in-store savings and coupons, this only cost me $3.40 (for everything!)


Follow the directions on the previous post for Meijer. On the (5)-value 5 pks of the Kraft Macaroni & Cheese, there were peelie coupons on the the package for a FREE box of Capri Sun (so all 5 were FREE!) This is a great deal on Kraft (there are 25 boxes in this picture!)

If you didn't get a chance to get out today, there's always tomorrow (the last day of the sale). At this price why not stockpile?




I did another transaction to get a great price on Kraft chunk cheese (they had shredded on sale too). They were on sale for 2.00 each, but if you got 5, they took off 5.00 at the register, so they were only 1.00 per package. I got quite a bit because I freeze cheese (I like to shred my own). * I didn't take a picture of that receipt though.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

You are awesome!!! Thank you so much for shopping with me this weekend and helping me reduce a $197 bill down to $86. Also, thanks for all the stuff you gave us!!! You are such a blessing! Love you Mom!!!