Saturday, March 6, 2010

FREE/Almost FREE at Walgreens today













Before coupons, this would have cost $86.59

After coupons and in-store savings, this cost me $5.12 for ALL of this! 10 bottles of purex and 6 sticks of Nivea lip care.

Went to Walgreens today to use my B1G1 FREE Purex coupons (they expire today). Walgreens had the Purex on sale B1G1 FREE. When you have a B1G1 FREE coupon and you have a sale for the same item B1G1 FREE you get both items FREE. I had 5 coupons so I got 10 bottles today for FREE (I just had to pay the tax). I got 2 bottles the other day for FREE (I had to pay tax) with the 1 coupon I had with me. I'm taking them all to the food bank next week. I also got 6 sticks of Nivea lip care (had 3 B1G1 FREE coupons for those) and they were on sale this week for .99 each. On another post tonight, I will take a picture of more good deals that I purchased this past week that is headed to the food bank too. What a blessing to get so much for so little cost. God is good!

No comments: