Sunday, February 21, 2010

Target 2/21/10















Before coupons, this would have cost me $57.80
After coupons and Gift card, this cost me $5.74


  • I got all 4 travel sized Right Guard deodorants for FREE. Here is a link for 2.00/2 at coupons.com http://tinyurl.com/y8zlwmf. The coupon doesn't specify a size, so when a coupon doesn't specify a size always go for the trail sizes (you usually can get them for FREE).
  • The Friskies cat treats were FREE. Go to the same link as the deodorant (coupons.com) and print their 1.00 off/1 coupons (print 2), then go to Target.com here http://tinyurl.com/y8racrw and print off their coupon for 1.00/2.
  • Don't forget about the Scotch Fur Fighter post. I printed off 2-4.00 off coupons. They are on sale for 3.99, so both were FREE. Make sure to look on the end caps for those. It was confusing because they had some other ones on sale for 7.99 so be careful that you get the right one.
  • I had a 3.00/1 coupon from the Sunday Paper for the Glade candle (I believe 2 weeks ago) and I "stacked" that with a 3.00 off 1 Target Mobile coupon that I received today.
  • Hefty One Zip bags were on sale for 1.00 and I had a coupon for 1.00/2
  • Tide on sale for 5.99 and I had a 1.00 off coupon.
  • Kellogg Special K bars were on sale for 2.50 each. If you got 5 boxes, you receive a 5.00 Target Gift Card to use on a future purchase. Go here and print 2- 1.00 off/1 coupons http://tinyurl.com/ycaw77w. I also had 3-.75 cent off coupons from todays paper. (so I only paid .65 cents per box after the Gift Card)
  • I had 2 gift cards from previous deals. One was 5.00 and the other one I had a balance of 2.07, but I received another 5.00 Gift Card from the Special K bars back. Make sure to try to use your Gift Cards for other deals like this and keep rolling the dollars (less out of pocket expense)

No comments: