Sunday, February 21, 2010

How Do I Organize My Coupons??




First, when I get my coupons I got thru them and cut out the ones that I know that I'll use soon. The rest of them I will put in a big envelope and put the date on it (for future reference). If I come across a great deal that tells me (i.e.: Soft Soap coupon from 1/31 insert) I can go back to that envelope and cut the coupon out.
Second, I'll organize all of my cut coupons in my zippered binder. I got mine at Walmart for around 12.00. You can also get them at thrift stores for about 3.00. My binder has a place on the left hand side where I keep all of my store ads. In the 3 ring binder part, I put in each store coupon policy (I will post this sometime in the future). Then I have dividers for each store that I go to. I also have dividers for every category of my coupons (i.e.: health/beauty, paper/storage, cereal, etc.) I put my coupons in trading card holder pages.
This works well for me because I hate fumbling around for a coupon that i know that i have. I used to use a coupon book, but this is SO EASY! I flip to the page that I want and whalla, it's right there.
Hope this helps you with your coupon organization. You just need to find out what works well for you.

No comments: